Already one of the most well known and popular cities in the U.S. for travel, San Francisco really heats up during holidays. Valentine’s Day offers residents and visitors a large number of options for romance, fun and love in 2014. An amazing city by the bay, take a look at a few of the most unique, best, romantic and exciting options this year and enjoy the one you love.
No Valentine’s Day is complete without dinner and San Francisco’s many restaurants are sure not to disappoint. A few of the many restaurants in San Francisco offering special Valentine’s Day dinners this year include 1300 on Filmore, Alfred’s Steakhouse, Café Bastille, 54 Mint, Auberge du Soleil and Bella Trattoria Italiana. From Italian to American to steakhouses, you are sure to find the restaurant that suits your taste.
If dinner is not enough, the city by the Bay offers visitors an even more romantic meal onboard a luxury yacht in the Bay. More than one option exists on Valentine’s weekend. Choose from brunch cruises or the deluxe dinner and dance cruise offered on Valentine’s Day.
Try Something New
San Francisco is filled with dozens of unique and fun ways to enjoy the night. Take a look at just a few of the more unique and popular events this year.
- Valentine’s Day Couples Cooking Class – Dacor Kitchen
- Valentine’s Weekend with Irma Thomas – Yoshi’s
- Magnolias by Moonlight – A moonlight stroll in the garden – San Francisco Botanical Garden
- San Francisco Zoo’s Woo at the Zoo – Learn about the birds and the bees (21 and older)
- Valentines’ Day and Weekend at the Exploratorium – Guided tours through the romantic exhibits
- Ride with Your Valentine on a Bicycle-Built-for-2 – San Francisco on the Bay Trail
- Have a Ball – Eternity Ball black-tie gala – Festival Pavilion
- Throughout the month – Local Tastes of the City Valentine’s Tour
Island Trader Vacations reviews news, tips and information about travel to help you become more informed. Make the most of your journeys with a little help from Island Trader Vacations reviews.